Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Discouraged

Jesus said in Luke 18:8...

I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

So much of Christianity out there is trash.  The devil is really throwing hooks out there that look just like real food, and the Christian body is greedily snapping up the bait and getting hooked.

I don't put myself above it, as I've fallen for deception before.  But I think all of us must be extra careful about pursing our relationship with Jesus as the time grows near, as there is a lot of deception and stuff that looks like a relationship with Jesus that isn't.  And a lot of our brothers and sisters are getting caught up into them. 

In the past couple of years I've joined a home church that I realized was N.A.R. and had a hard time reconciling what God was doing with me there.  I recently joined a prayer group (which I kind of has misgivings about) that immediately started posting some NAR related content.  The whole Q psyop and false Bible prophets are kind of merging and playing off each other to deceive a lot of people. On facebook some friend of my wife's who is a Christian befriended me, and then I see him posting Hebrew roots movement stuff.

Jesus, stop this train, I want to get off!

For me, it seems like in the short term I need to focus on Jesus, read and study His word, and maybe cut off quickly the sources of where deception can creep in (be that relationships or whatever).  I need to focus on Jesus and Him alone.  I need to get better grounded in the real Jesus.  I don't want to get deceived again, and better grounded I can better help those who are.

Be careful out there.  Not everything wearing a Christian hate is a Christian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment